Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Osamaobama day

Today is osamaobama day, which will be; remember by many in our country and other countries around the world. It probably will become a national holiday, sense it is no less then a large milestone in our culture. Though I will remember this day for about 5 minutes and that is all, others will remember it for their life times.

What I will remember though is what he does while in his reign as emperor of America. Not only am I concerned about his insane anti gun agenda but also his wish for a social-ist government where only the government can decide for the governed. Or should I change it to a stronger language such as “where only the royalty can decide for the surfs.”

Will we see the suspension of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, as we know them? It is possible but then again it was possible with any president we have had sense our founding as a nation. It is a risk we will take with any president. However we know this one does not like our current Constitution or Bill of Rights. For the democrats that now control the House, Senate, Congress and the White House no power is to large or to small for them.

With power comes control, then usurpation of authority. Nothing new here sense every president and legislature has usurped his/her authority for many long years and we should be use to it by now.

Alas no matter what laws or orders are given by our rightful lords and rulers who have assumed they are the only ones who can rule us Americans and keep us in line. I shall refuse to follow any I think are just wrong. They might be able to through away our real Constitution and Bill of Rights, replacing them with a new modern version of social-ism but they can never take our founding documents out of me.

If they remove the Second Amendment I shall continue to teach it as our GOD given right. If they outlaw that then I become an outlaw, and not subject to their rules and laws. If they get rid of the first Amendment as will have to happen in some form or other, I shall continue to speak my mind, Believe in the GODS I choose and warship them accordingly, I shall continue to write the truth as I see it. And the only options our rulers have is to shut the fu_k up and go away or shoot and kill either way I don’t got to put up with them.

opaww

No comments: